Welcome to the Greek Peak Ski Club Swap
Hours Open to the Public
Friday, October 7, 2022: 3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Saturday, October 8, 2022: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sunday, October 9, 2022: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
!!! New direction this year, please review !!!
If accessing the GPSki.org site for the first time for the 2022 swap, please start by creating a new account. Subsequent visits to the website will only require a log in. Once your account is created, you may register and/or review status of items for sale.
- Skis & Snowboards - Must have serviceable bindings and be in good shape
- As a good rule of thumb, skis used for more than 5 seasons are not apt to be serviceable, although this depends on the quality of the bindings and the degree of use
- We are not willing to sell skis and bindings that we feel are unsafe. If you would not ski on them (or not be willing to put your children on them), then please discard them rather than try to sell them at the swap.
Boots - The boots should be usable and in good shape.
- If you think the boots should be thrown out instead of used by someone else, please discard them
Clothing - Gently used clothing is welcome.
- Outerware in good condition is welcome and tends to sell
- Clothing that is ripped or torn, is missing zippers, that smells or has mildew cannot be sold.
- We will not accept used socks.
- Helmets - For safety reasons we cannot sell used helmets, sorry. Brand new helmets are welcome.
- Bikes - Bicycles must be in working order
The site will close to registration after that time. Each item will be reviewed to ensure the descriptions are thorough and do not include items we cannot sell. We will notify you if there are any issues. Unlike last year, there is no need to print labels - we will have them ready at drop off.
Also new this year, . Please select, record, and adhere to your dropoff and pickup times. If you experience a change in plans, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Thursday, October 6, 2022: 8:00 AM to 8:00 PM (by appointment)
- Friday, October 7, 2022: 7:00 AM to 8:00 PM (by appointment)
- There will be no drop-off on Saturday.
- If you cannot make the drop-off times, please contact us at email@example.com
If your item sells, we will contact you via the email address you used for registration to send you 80% of the sale price. All items sold will also be recorded intermittently throughout the sale and no later than noon on Sunday, please check to see if your items are sold or need to be picked up.
- Sunday, October 9, 2022: 11am until 8:00pm (by appointment)
- Monday, October 10, 2022: 9am to 5pm (by appointment)
- If you cannot make your pickup time, all items will be placed in the upper clubhouse and available for pickup by appointment on the following days:
- Friday, October 14, 2022: 10:00am to 8:00pm
- Saturday, October 15, 2022: 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Sunday, October 16, 2022: 9:00am to 1:00pm
- Items not retrieved by the end of the swap, the following weekend, or other arrangements haven't be made, will be donated.
If you have any questions, or issues with the website, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Start by logging in or creating an account at the top right.